1. They must be admitted members within the Managerial Chapter.
2. They must be at the Corporate status level.
3. Hold appropriate secretarial and administrative or equivalent qualifications in a secretarial field of endeavour or those special fields of endeavour encompassed by the IPEES.
4. They must have appropriate experience as administrators and secretaries.
5. Entitled to use the designation applicable to the grade they are admitted to.
6. Eligible to apply for registration or certification as the case may be in a suitable area encompassed by the Faculty provided they have appropriate academic qualifications and experience.
7. Responsible for the settlement of any dues such as club fees or any specific fees applicable to them as local or overseas members applicable to the grade and registration / certification they are authorized to make use of.
8. Entitled to a separate certificate in the usual format indication his/her grade of admission.
9. The Guild shall have its own logo and function under the same constitution and bye-laws of the IPEES. The appointed Faculty Council and Examination Committee shall be managing the affairs of this Sub-section.
10. Guild members shall be entitled to be admitted on a global basis without discrimination in any part of the world. They will be entitled to join any Club or Interest group of their choice and convenience and be eligible to share in the activities of this interest groups/club provided they are paid-up members in good standing.
11. Where applicable the Examination Committee may recommend to the Council to bestow suitable status to outstanding individuals or recommend that individuals be admitted within this Sub-section.
12. Grades of membership shall be:
· Suitably qualified at first year or perusing further studies – Technician Grade- Tech (ISSA) IPEES
· Anyone who has completed at least a recognized certificate or diploma – Associate - (ISSA) IPEES
· A Tertiary qualification in Secretarial studies from a recognized institution – Fellow - F (ISSA) IPEES)
13. Where and when applicable members shall be entitled to appoint their own representative to
14. Represent them on special forums, conferences, functions or meetings. Co-opted Members in any region recognized by the Faculty will be responsible for the management and appointment of office bearers to assist in the management of the affairs of this Sub-section.