1. They must be admitted members within the Technological Chapter
2. They must be at the Corporate status level
3. Hold appropriate scientific or equivalent qualifications in any scientific field of endeavour or those special scientific fields encompassed by the IPEES
4. They must have appropriate experience as scientists and be appointed as scientists or be appointed in scientific related disciplines.
5. Entitled to use the designation applicable to the grade they are admitted to
6. Eligible to apply for registration or certification as the case may be in a suitable area encompassed by the IPEES
7. Responsible for the settlement of any dues such as club fees or any specific fees applicable to them as local or overseas members applicable to the grade and registration / certification they are authorized to make use of.
8. Entitled to a separate certificate in the usual format indicating his/her grade of admission.
9. The Institute shall have its own logo and function under the same constitution and bye-laws of the IPEES. The appointed Council and Examination Committee of the IPEES shall manage the affairs of this Sub-section.
10. Institute members shall be entitled to be admitted on a global basis without discrimination in any part of the world. They will be entitled to join any Interest group of their choice and convenience and be eligible to share in the activities of this interest groups/clubs provided they are paid-up members in good standing.
11. Where applicable, the Examination Committee may recommend to the Council to bestow suitable status to outstanding members or recommend the admission of suitable individuals within this Sub-section.
12. Grades of membership shall be:
13. Where and when applicable members shall be entitled to their own Representative to represent them on special forums, conferences, function or meetings. Co-opted members in any region recognized by the IPEES will be responsible for the management and appointment of office bearers to assist in the management of the affairs of this Sub-section.